black and white.jpg 

橫跨在我們之間的是什麼?
What is it that between us?
如果心都到不了,交通工具也只是廢鐵
If the hearts can reach there, any transportation is just scrap iron.

 

如果有一天,到一個陌生的國度、不熟悉的語言與生活環境、沒有朋友也沒有舊識,開始一段新的生活
If one day, you may go to a foreign country, which you don't know the language and the environment there, no friends no one you are familiar with but to start a new life.
你有的只是自己而已,或許多加一只皮箱
You only have yourself, or maybe one more suitcase.
所謂的勇氣與冒險精神,會不會被文化衝擊與壓力打垮?
Even you have brave and adventure, will you be defeated by culture shock and pressure?

你說要「保持耐心」。
You told me to keep the patience.
你對我說這些經歷時我看出你壓抑的激動。
When you were telling your experience, I saw strong emotions on your face.

這是為什麼我要訓練自己的語言能力也是為什麼你要我培養能力的原因
This is why i want to learn more language and this is why you want me to study hard and more.

我們的愛情從一開始就是必須做出選擇的
In the begining, we have to make some choice for our love.
雖然抉擇的點還沒到
Though the time to decide for something hasn't come yet.
雖然要抉擇的時刻或許這也不是我需要考量的點了
Or maybe at that time this is not the point that i have to consider with.

他們說你來我去 其實一點都不簡單絕對很複雜
They say you come or i go. In fact, it is not simple at all and it must be complicated.
我們都想要飛離熟悉的環境去冒險可是 脫離不了孤獨與生活的壓力
So many people want to fly away the place they used to live in, however, to make a advanture can not be without lonelyness and pressure of living.

聽起來好難但不是mission impossible
These sound like some hard but they are not "mission impossible."


你說只有在困境中 才能看出誰是真心的朋友
You said only when you are in bad time, you could tell who are true friends to you.

 


 

過度眷戀你的容貌和聲音
I'm so sentimentally attached to you face and voice.
 
就像在耳邊呢喃一般
It's like we are talking near our ears. 

有時候我伸出手好像能摸到你的髮你的眉
Sometimes i stretch my hands, and it's like i can touch your hair and you eyebrows in real.

我們用眼神舔拭彼此的肌膚感受氣息的流動 我們眼裡有光芒
We use eyesight to lick each other's skin and feel the breathe from our deep hearts.
We have flames in our eyes.

因此夜有寧靜的美如同我們的生命
That's why the nights are so peaceful and beautiful, as our lives. 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    redleave29 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()